| RESIN ART | Abstract OCEAN Artworks
Contemporary abstract resin artist ANTUANELLE
Abstract Seascapes, Ocean Artworks made with Real GEMSTONES & PEARLS & SEASHELLs
Her signature combination of traditional Russian stone painting techniques with contemporary flow media results in round, aerial portals to another version of our planet.
FUN FACTS FROM ANTUANELLE:
Resin Art is my lifestyle
After living in Australia for some years, I still behave like a three-year-old when I see the ocean (almost every week though)
My most beloved things: a bead-work Christian Icon handmade by my Granny's aunt that she made while constantly praying, and a small Buriat amulet with 200,000 year-old fossil seashells from the Altai Mountains, proving that the mountains were covered by an ocean many years ago.
- I live on Instagram and Facebook.
- I adore Ludovico Einaudi, Enia and Avatar
My Granny was a spiritual reader
Highlight of 2017—my artwork Silence on billboards in Westfield as a Hunters Hill Art Prize Symbol.
I love sharing my inspiration. Sign up Here!
I am strongly against any religious followers who think that women are not equal to men, or who mark other people as infidels if they do not follow their religious code.
Y E S: COFFEE, CRYSTALS, hot yoga, free spirit.
N O P E: Small talk, religious dogma, societal expectations.
Nature and light are my strongest motivators in my life. Like my morning coffee, they uplift my energy and allow it flow.
I work with liquid materials because they move like an ocean. They are immediately responsive and live their own life—they do not allow ‘do overs.’ Just living in present—here, now. There is nothing better than two colored streams forming a waterfall over the edge of the canvas."
Marie works within three distinctive series: Azure Portholes, Portals to the Ocean, and Dreaming — Butterflies. ARTWORKS
- 2019 - Royal Easter Show
- 2019 - Mosman Art Gallery
- 2019 - Australian Meritime Museum
- 2018 - Royal Easter Show
- 2017 - World Polo Championship Art Prize
- 2017 - Diversarty Christmas Show
- 2017 - Hunters Hill Art Gallery Art Space
- 2017 - Solo Hunters Hill Art space
- 2017 - Hunters Hill Pop Up
- 2017 - Hunters Hill Art Gallery
- 2017 - Mosman Art Gallery
- 2017 - Royal Easter Show
- 2017 - Art of Sydney , Australian Maritime Museum
- 2016 - Solo,Sydney Children Hospital
- 2016 - Solo, Chinese Cultural Centre
- 2016 - Solo, Kit n Ace, Westfield
- 2016 - Hunters Hill Art Prize
- 2016 - Mosman Art Galery
- 2016 - Royal Easter Show
- 2016 - Art of Sydney group show, Darling Harbor, Maritime Museum, Sydney
- 2015 – January 2016 Solo exhibition at Angel Gallery, Manly
- 2015 - Platform 72 Art Gallery group exhibition, Central Park
- 2015 - Saint Clloche Art Gallery group exhibition, Paddington
- 2015 - Hunters Hill Gallery Solo Exhibition
- 2015 - Symbiosis Charity Art Exhibition Tyumen
- 2015 - “The hidden Beauty” duo exhibition, Z galllery, Sydney
- 2015 - “Behind the Glass” group exhibition, Painters Gallery, Manly, Sydney
- 2015 - Valentines Day group exhibition, Tap Gallery, Sydney
- 2015 - International Women’s Day Art Prize, Tap Gallery, Sydney
- 2014 - Pyrmont Art Prize
- 2012 - group exhibition, Development center, Tyumen, Russia
- 2011 - group exhibition Tyumen State Academy Art Gallery, Tyumen, Russia
2020 Featured : Where Women Create magazine
2019 Featured : My modern Met magazine